We realise that the PSA’s work has an impact on the environment and we are committed to reducing it. As a small organisation, we are not subject to any formal obligation to meet net zero, but we want to play our part in contributing to reducing emissions and meeting government targets on climate change.
To take this work forward, we have/are planning on:
- developing an environment policy
- exploring ISO14001 or other accreditation
- ensuring that our recent office move met with the Minimum Energy Efficiency Standards (MEES)
- office cleaning and recycling is carried out by a carbon neutral company
- using plant-based cleaning agents which are environmentally friendly
- considering energy efficiency when purchasing new equipment
- using recycled materials wherever possible.